Thursday, April 10

☆ Rilakkuma Relax Bear Lens Case - Review ☆

I've got this Rilakkuma case box for some time now,  just realized that I need to make a review about it!




The design is really cute and the face isn't made of stickers, wich for me is a really good thing.


It's very easy to open, inside you'll have a mirror and a place for 3 more tools





☆ It comes with: 
1. A green little lens case
2.  A pair of tweezers
3. Rilakkuma box with a mirror




What I don't like: The main problem with it is the leak part, even if I close the green lens box really tight... It will eventually leak a little, also the size of the little case isn't very useful if you're planning to keep circle lens on it!

What I like: I am very attracted to the visual side, it's very cute and portable, it isn't expensive and the material is actually good.




I probably don't have the cute package here anymore, so I got this picture from aliexpress!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to be nice (✿◠‿◠)